With more than 400,000 patients throughout our 50+ practice locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, and a built-in specialty referral network to more than 30 specialists, Willamette Dental Group has been a leader in preventive and proactive dental care since 1970. What makes this multi-specialty group practice unique, and better, is a commitment to proactively facilitating the best possible health outcomes.
As a member of the Willamette Dental Group team, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are a performance based culture and offer a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Among the many amenities we offer are medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a robust wellness program. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, tuition assistance and much more.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as a General Dentist
• DDS or DMD from an accredited University
• Completion of General Practice Residency program preferred
• Team player with excellent customer service skills a must
• Preventative and Proactive Approach to Dental Care
Earn a competitive salary including a bonus plan and a rich benefits package which includes:
• Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on bonuses
• Medical and dental insurance
• Paid holidays, Paid Vacations and Professional Leave
• In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds
• License Reimbursement & Association Dues
• 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
• Malpractice Insurance
Willamette Dental Group is a 2014 Press Ganey Success Story Award Winner in Recognition of our Innovative Approach to Organizational Change in Patient Experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed